Clarify IncVisit Website Claim your software discount
Clarify: Now you can spin your call recordings into decision-making gold at a fraction of the cost.The speech analytics market is expected to reach $1.6 billion by 2020..Voices in the world of telephony are often captured by call recording solutions, only to be deleted as a matter of course or stored away for years never to be accessed or reviewed. Speech analytics allows these voices to be heard, for the opinions, attitudes, and intentions customers and employees reveal during everyday conversations to be extracted and then put to use….Today, more than 35 percent of companies with at least a 50-person contact center have implemented a speech analytics tool that can use a real-time decision-making engine to push offers to contact center agents....only 20 percent of customer complaints are agent-related, and the remaining 80 percent stem from product or process issues and misaligned expectations. Speech analytics solutions that go beyond keyword spotting to provide automatic categorization and root cause analytics automatically surface these issues..I’m interested in a customized analytics solution....• with tailored data visualization for my contact center business.• that uses cutting-edge ...
Landscaping Business Software - Manage Customers (CRM), Create Estimates, Generate Invoices, Email Invoices, Track Equipment, Schedule Jobs, Manage Expenses, Track Payments, Track Chemical Applications, Manage Employees, Billing, Measure Lot Sizes Using Satellite Images, Snow Plowing, Snow Removal, Time Clock, Time Sheets, Clock in/Clock out and more... And it's free!
Best Marketing Automation Software For Ecommerce | All in 1 SaaS Marketing Automation Company having Email, SMS,Push, On Site, Cart Recovery, Segmentation & More
Web analytics went from a simple, fun and useful practice for site owners to a data grabbing machine for surveillance capitalism. Google Analytics is frustrating to use, difficult to understand, slow to load and privacy-invasive too. Page Insight is a simple and intuitive alternative to Google Analytics. It is a web analytics tool which is intended to provide custom event analytics of a website. Website owners can track user engagement (what users do, what links/buttons are clicked, etc), website performance (page load time, responsiveness, ratio of successful to failed operations). All analytics parameters are custom and defined by the user.
EquityZen's mission is to improve the way startup employees are paid by unlocking the value of their equity compensation in a way that benefits all key players: the shareholder, the company, and the investor.
Plausible Analytics is an open-source project dedicated to making web analytics more privacy-friendly. Our mission is to reduce corporate surveillance by providing an alternative web analytics tool which doesn’t come from the AdTech world. Plausible Analytics is a simple, open-source, lightweight (< 1 KB) and privacy-friendly Google Analytics alternative. You can view the live demo of our product at https://plausible.io/plausible.io
AdStage empowers marketers with paid social and PPC software, connecting marketers to the data they need to analyze, optimize, and report on paid media campaigns. Get started with free 14-day trial!
Worry-free Postgres. Built to scale out, Citus distributes data & queries across nodes so your database can scale and your queries are fast. Available as a database as a service, as enterprise software, & as open source. At Citus, we make sharding Postgres simple. So you can forget about your database.
NexLP | The Artificial Intelligence Leader for Legal & Compliance. Next-generation Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies for understanding complex, unstructured data
Accelerate progress up the cloud curve with Cloud Academy's digital training solutions. Build a culture of cloud with technology and guided learning experiences.
Plasticity helps computers understand language to build smarter AI. Add the power of natural language understanding to your next application using one of our APIs.